Thursday, January 27, 2011

My baby girl.







So, a little over a year later, I'm ready for another post. But first, for both of you who read this and already know about Jordin, just to satisfy the inner OCD in me, I must tell about my sweet baby J. She was born March 25th 2010 at 8:04 pm at St. Alphonsus Regional Medical Center in Boise. She was delivered via C-section performed by Dr. Mary Janowiak. Everything went well and she was absolutely beautiful from the first second we saw her. The surgery was supposed to start at 5 pm, but the doctor got caught up in another case and made us wait for 3 hours. We didn't mind too much though, because we had march madness to enjoy :)

She was 6 lbs 1 oz and 21 inches long. We have loved watching our little baby grow and melt our hearts each and every day. I'm sorry it took me so long to announce her birth, but with 2 kids, blogging isn't exactly #1 on my priority list! :)

































No comments: