Saturday, June 6, 2009

Update

Ok, so its been a while...again...No internet is the excuse this time. So, here are some pics of us from the last month or so. Enjoy!


He doesn't seem to excited about his portable crib...


Someone likes his carrots:)



Jaxon is learning how to sit up on his own, and he loves his new toys!


Nick graduated from Alpine College, and this is what i got him as a graduation gift...ok not really but we look good anyway!


Mommy missed the boys at work, so Daddy sent a sweet pic:)


Jaxon is a good little sleeper.



Nick's mom and dad took us motorcycling today actually. It was my first time going, and we had a blast. The view from the top of the mountain was gorgeous!


We could see Hayden Lake on one side and Lake Coeur d' Alene on the other.


Such a beautiful view!


Our little sleeping beauty!


He's starting to love to read:)


He's such a stud in his Jordan gear.


He's trying to get used to the green stuff...


Hahaha a picture says a thousand words!


His first highchair experience


Finally he's met his match...


Every kid in the world has to have one of these toys, and he absolutely loves it!


Waaaaay past someone's bedtime...


Mommy, if I give you this look, then I get anything I want right?


I had to get a wisdom tooth pulled and this is what happened...

2 comments:

Mandie Flood said...

A little advice, honey...have a professional pull your tooth next time, not a truck...J/K. Sorry you had the whole wisdom tooth pain. I didn't know you were working. I bet you do miss those guys when your are away. But hey, your hubby graduated!!!! That's so wonderful. Putting a spouse through school can be a royal pain in the wisdom tooth, if ya know what I mean. Oh but it's so worth it and what a glorious day when it's done! Good luck with what ever he will be doing next. Your baby is getting pretty old now. It's cool watching that cahnge from day to day, huh?
Drop me a line sometime
kokaubeam81@aol.com
heart, dash, AJ

Ashley and Ethan said...

Umm, Lil' B...... what the heck happened to your dang face! hahaha you look hideous hee, hee jk. Hope that faded quickly. Well, your little Jaxon is darling, (and I love the name). I don't know if you heard but I'M EXPECTING! End of Oct and we are so excited. Check out our blog if you don't have our address yet:
ashleyfelix.blogspot.com
Love, Andy/Tippy/Ashley/Serenity