Monday, November 10, 2008

5 weeks left!!!

I can't believe it is almost time to welcome a new addition to our little family! With the due date 5 weeks away, reality is starting to hit me just a little bit. We were able to set up the crib and get his room mostly ready for him, but I think that makes me anxious more than anything. We are just about ready for him to come, mainly so I can have my body back:) Just kidding, but here is an update and a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

I woke up yesterday morning with swollen everything. My fingers, my ankles, my legs, my knees even, my wrists, and my mom told me this morning that my face was "a little puffy." Goodbye calves, hello kankles! This is fun:)

Looks like Nick is expecting too!

And here is Jaxon's crib. I put his ultrasound pictures in it so it's almost like he's really there!

Anyway, there you go. There's an update, and we can't wait until Jaxon comes so we can post the best post ever!

2 comments:

The Pingel Family said...

Dear Bri:

I hate to break this bit of news to you...but if you are anything like me the swelling you are currently experiencing will only intensify after the birth. Remember that time you were at my house after I had Rachel, and I didn't have "cankles", I had like "Knee-kles"...but I am excited for you! Bring on the baby!

Nick Ashley Reagan Coen & Ike said...

Isn't being preggo the best?! I love the cankles... With Reagan, my feet got so fat I broke my favorite pair of sandals. I had to wear flip flops 2 sizes bigger than normal for the rest of the winter. Totally worth it though!!! See you at your baby shower on Saturday!