Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's Christmas time! Ok, not really, but its close...

Christmas is quite possibly the most wonderful time of the year. I mean, there's even a song about it! Anyway, Nick and I have been pretty anxious to get a tree set up and start decorating for the greatest holiday ever invented. So, we bought a little 6 foot tree, any bigger and it would be too tall, we got some ornaments and we went to town last night. I got a little carried away thinking about the baby coming, and decided to add a little flair to the tree. :) Here are some pics, enjoy!

Nick sets up the tree!


Just a little guy:)



The proud father...


We're a little excited for baby to come:)




We didn't have a star, so the baby's hat will have to do for now:)

1 comment:

The Pingel Family said...

I am so proud of you guys! Way to be. And I love the "ornaments"---meaning the binkies and tree topper. What a creative bunch you are. I will post pics of our tree...someday