Thursday, November 5, 2009

Aunt Bekah came to visit!

So this past weekend, we had my sister Bekah come visit. It was lots of fun and we really enjoyed having her! Here are a few pics from the weekend.


The Christmas bug kinda hit us hard and early this year, so for our family night, we set up our tree. We bought this decoration, its a Winter Wonderland Halfpipe. Snowboarders go down the halfpipe as it plays Christmas songs. It's kinda funny, we love it though!
Here's the finished product! Small, but our apartment is small too. So, our Charlie Brown christmas tree will be perfect this year :)

Sometimes he makes this face. All the times it is funny.

Pretty sure he is the cutest little boy ever. He loves wrestling his bears.

Dear Aunt Bekah. Thank you for sticking foreign objects in my nose. Love, Jaxon

Whenever he sees a camera, he automatically smiles.
Maybe he'll be some sort of male model when he grows up?
Bekah wearing the old forgotten tree skirt.
I am a tree, I am a tree, Oh glory be I am a tree...

Good little sleeper. He loves to sleep with his turtle, Russell.

Not sure what kind of face he's pulling, but its cute!

Decorating the tree! Blogger wouldn't let me move it to the top, so here it is...











3 comments:

The Pingel Family said...

Well that little man has just grown up! I can't wait for his birthday party and we can watch him stuff cake particles up his nose too! Hey did you switch the carseat to face forward or was that just me looking at the picture funny?

mcdaniel said...

I can't wait for the christmas bug to bite me. But so far I can't bring my self put up the christmas tree yet. Good for you guys. Your son is so so cute. I love the name you picked for your daughter.

Darcy said...

Where and when did he get ALL THAT HAIR?! Oh my goodness!