Tuesday, November 17, 2009

An Early Thanksgiving

This past weekend, we were able to drive to Idaho Falls to see our beloved family. Adam and Darcy had their sweet little boy, my parents were coming to town, so we decided we couldn't pass this opportunity up! We got there around 3 am Sunday morning and even though we were exhausted, it was an amazing day! We had an early Thanksgiving dinner since we were all together. It was such a happy time! Here are some pics! Enjoy :)
My baby Jax and his cousin Jack. So cute, I can't
believe Jax used to be that little!

I think maybe she's hungry?

Typical...

Grandpa has such a magical touch...

This is how excited they were to see us!

Grandma with her newest grandson! Precious!

Hahaha I love this one, Jaxon is giving gramma big kisses.
Gramma seems a little surprised!

I love to sit in the middle.

Dad helping to prepare Thanksgiving dinner. Nice...

This is Jaxon's first snow experience. Last time it snowed, he was too little
to play in it. I'm not sure what he thought about it...

This was a video of his first snow angel. Too funny!

Jaxon had his very first snowball fight. The last one accidentally hit him in the face, I felt so bad! The look on his face was pretty funny though!

1 comment:

Shari said...

that looks like fun!I wish I could have been there...oh...wait...