Friday, October 24, 2008

8 is GREAT!

Ok, I don't know if Darcy meant me or another Briana when she tagged a Briana with this fun little game, but I'm kinda bored and in need of some entertainment so here we go...

8 TV shows I love to watch:

1-CSI
2-ER
3-Full House
4-Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
5-College Football Live
6-SURVIVORMAN
7-Phineas and Ferb
8-Fresh Prince (only with Spencer)


8 things that happened yesterday:

1-Got up with Nick at 4AM
2-Took a long nap
3-Made 'I will follow Jesus' necklaces for my sunbeams
4-Ordered new cell phones online
5-Watched a college football game
6-Went to Ben and Michelle's apartment to see Michelle and the children
7-Ate some delicious stir fry
8-Took a long warm, not hot, bath:)

8 Favorite Places to Eat:

1-Winger's
2-Denny's
3-Cafe Chulo/Bajios/Cafe Rio
4-Texas Roadhouse
5-Cysewski Home
6-Pingel Home
7-Olive Garden
8-Panda Express

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:

1-DECEMBER 18TH!!!!!!
2-Christmas
3-Thanksgiving
4-Nick being done with school
5-Actually having a little bit of money
6-A baby shower
7-Spencer coming home
8-Starting my online class

8 Things on my Wishlist

1-Baby swing
2-Baby toys
3-A house of my own
4-A full night of sleep!
5-A phone that actually works
6-Tickets to a major college football game with Nick
7-Money to pay our bills
8-Well, a baby!

I'm adding one more, I hope you don't mind Darcy:)

8 Favorite books:

1-Book of Mormon
2-Doctrine and Covenants
3-Broken Things to Mend-Jeffrey R. Holland
4-Big Little
5-The Peacegiver
6-All the Goosebumps books
7-The Bible
8-I Like Myself

Ok, thats it! I'll tag some people a little later:)

No comments: