Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More tags...

I think that getting tagged is actually a good thing, it gives me something to put on here:) Anyway....

10 years ago...

I was...14
I was obsessed with the Jazz
My school pictures looked like a mix between a Mexican and I don't know what else, something scary though!


5 things on my 'to do list' today...

1-Go to the doctor
2-Take a nap
3-Wake up from my nap
4-Register for baby shower
5-Possible another nap


5 snacks I enjoy...

1-Applesauce
2-Fruit snacks
3-Wheat thins
4-Does a nap count as a snack?
5-PB&J is always good


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...

1-Get out of debt
2-Pay back my parents and Nick's parents with a mansion suitable for their needs
3-Buy my family a nice house, not too big, not too little
4-Purchase workable, reliable vehicles for myself and my dear husband
5-Build a football field complete with lights and also an indoor hardwood floor basketball court in our backyard



5 places I have lived....

1-Post Falls, Idaho, USA
2-Rexburg, Idaho, USA
3-Riverton, Utah, USA
4-Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA
5-Premortal life, heaven



5 Jobs I have had....

1-A short lived tenure as a CNA
2-Basketball referee
3-Fake plant water-er
4-Denny's waitress
5-Triple Play Family Fun Park slave


Welp, there you go. I don't have a ton of people to tag, so, I'll tag my mother dear and Darcy:)


1 comment:

The Pingel Family said...

I forgot about your days as a fake plant-waterer. Those were the days! I love how you didn't water flowers in my office because of Pres. Clark. Haha! You kill me lady!