Monday, October 13, 2008

Battle of the big bellies


Ok, here is the prego picture everyone wants to see:) Nick is such a nice guy, he sticks his tummy out so that I don't feel so bad about being big. He's always been there for me;) Well, there it is...Jaxon is getting bigger and bigger everyday, and kicking harder and harder too! He's taken a liking to one spot on my ribs and I'm finding it hard to breath sometimes because of it. 9 weeks until the due date, and we're extremely excited to meet our baby boy!

2 comments:

The Pingel Family said...

Congratulations on having a belly to broadcast! It is so exciting. I hope your ribs are feeling ok. You know, sometimes they call a good laugh a "rib tickler"...so maybe that would help? Come over and we will watch Mr. Regan.

Ann Marie said...

BRI!!! Oh my!! Look at you all prego and junk!! I'm so excited for you!! I can't believe your lil man is due so soon!! Thats crazy!! But totally awesome!! Congrats!!!