Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I married up!

I knew when I married Nick that I was getting a good deal. He works hard, takes care of me when I throw up all night even though he has to get up at 4 am, always makes me laugh and well, he's a pretty good looking guy. It wasn't until my brother, Ben, aka: Mr. Bumpy, got kinda bored and found a website where you can put your face in old yearbook pictures that I realized just how lucky I really am to have Nick in my life. Even 40 years ago he was ridiculously good looking, with perfect bone structure, chiseled features, and not to mention great hair. So, here are a couple of the great pictures of my handsome man:)


It really doesn't get much better than this...


Ok, just kidding. I think it just got a lot better...

Well, there you have it. The most handsome man in the world. Sorry to all the married women out there who read and see this, but really, noone else compares to this gorgeous human being:)

2 comments:

The Pingel Family said...

Oh Bri, you amuse me so much. How come you didn't post the pictures Ben made of you? You know you are a good looking eighties chick.

The Pingel Family said...

Ben compares quite well, thank you.